Sephora Spring Sale!
Updated: Apr 19, 2020
Hi my name is Jess and I'm addicted to beauty and skincare products. Actually, I would also call myself a Sephora addict. If you are new here, go check out my "Things I Bought" and see for yourself, I think almost every month I end up hitting up a Sephora which always hits my bank account.
Anyway, twice a year Sephora does a major sale! The sale is always done in tiers, all of the ROUGE members have access from (yesterday) 4/17 - 5/01 for 20% off, VIB have access from 4/21-4/29 for 15% off and the insiders have access from 4/23-4/27 for 10% off. Below is the info they sent out as well as how it looks on the calendar so you don't forget!
Fortunately (or unfortunately) I have the Rogue status and ordered a few staples of mine! I highly recommend placing orders on items you know you will use through the year even if they don't need to be replaced right now.
Items I replaced:
- Too Faced, Better Than Sex Mascara: I don't know if its actually better than sex but it is definitely always satisfying! This mascara has fantastic volume and length without fail every single time.
- Grande Lash MD, Lash Enhancing Serum: I have been using this for over 4 years now. I apply a layer to my upper lash line every single night before I go to bed. I absolutely swear by this product, it has helped make my lashes longer and fuller! During quarantine I haven't been wearing mascara and this still makes my lashes look great!
- Drunk Elephant, Beste™ No. 9 Jelly Cleanser - The cleanser removes all traces of makeup, excess oil, pollution, and any other grime from the day! It does a great job at not stripping the good oils from your skin at the end of the day.
- Drunk Elephant, C-Firma™ Vitamin C Day Serum - Every morning I use one pump of this with my moisturizer and the Drunk Elephant B-Hydra serum. This has a ton of antioxidants, nutrients, and fruit enzymes to firm and brighten your skin.
- Drunk Elephant, B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum - Great additional hydration serum to use with the C Frima serum and daily moisturizer. This helps improves the look of skin texture and tone.
- Drunk Elephant, Virgin Marula Antioxidant Face Oil - Just add a few drops of this to your nightly routine. It will help restore a balance to your skin and will help even out skintone and hopefully gives a youthful glow.
- Drunk Elephant, TLC Framboos™ Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum - I use this at night as well. It will help lift away dead skin cells to improve skin tone, texture, fine lines, wrinkles, and pores.
- Nars, Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer - I have been using this fora about three years now, I like that it has a SPF in it and provides light coverage.
- LaNeige, Glowy Lip Balm - I literally keep this at my desk & in my bags. It is a nice moisturizing formula that provides a bit of sine. I love the berry scent.
- Sephora Collection, Sheet Face Masks - I always like having a few of these laying around. I use maybe one every week or two, my skin always feels amazing after using one.
- Jo Malone London, Home Candles - I love having candles in my apartment, I will end up bringing candles all year round and the scent just depends on the season. I refuse to buy these (travel and home) full priced so I am glad I go to stock up on the spring/summer scents: Peony & Blush Suede Candle, English Pear & Freesia Candle and finally Lime Basil & Mandarin Candle.
Some new items I needed to try out, overall I need some new under eye goodies to help with my dark circles and a new night cream.
- OleHendricksen, Banana Bright Eye Crème - I am currently using a Dr. Jart eye cream and dont see any difference at all. I am hoping this one works, it has over 3,ooo reviews and is supposed to help with signs of aging, reduce the look of dark circles while improving concealer application and wear... I know there is no magic cream but hopefully this will help a bit.
- Pat McGrath Labs, Sublime Perfection Concealer - A beauty editor I love has bad dark under eye circles as well. As we know there is not a magic cream that will make them naturally go away but I am hoping this helps cover them up. If not, I will go back to my fave NARS concealer in honey. I ended up getting the color L6 since I have light skin with pink undertones.
- LaNeige, Water Sleeping Mask - Since I am a lover of the LaNeige lip sleep mask and the lip glowy balm I wanted to give this a go. Since we are heading into the summer time, it's time to convert to gel bases as opposed to creams. This is purely for hydrated skin.
- Sunday Riley, Luna Sleeping Night Oil - This has three key ingredients to help reduce signs of aging and increase plumpness. Trans-Retinol Ester: helps fight the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, promote skin elasticity, and stimulate surface exfoliation for clearer, smoother looking skin (without the irritation of traditional retinol oil). Blue Tansy and German Chamomile: helps counteract redness & soothes skin. Chia Seed Oil: has omega 3 and ALA to help minimize fine lines.
- Farmacy, Honeymoon Glow - This may be the closest to a honeymoon in a long time so this is supposed to help resurface dull skin so it has an even texture.
Lets see how this all works!
Don't forget to shop the sale when you can! Let me know what you get!
Until next time,